Clovers-sanctuary.blogspot.com

What a day....

DALA~~~I just came back from our little farewell trip where the place called Bukit Tinggi. We had steamboat, BBQ, Crazy Uno game, Swimming and lots of laughter. But I am gonna goes to that later, cos I havnt finish collecting all the Pix...so, just later.


I have upset for like~~15 mints cos no one leave any msg in this bolg after long time expect myself. And I don't know what was i thinking when i opened the other one as PIX section...- -
But anyway i feel better now, cos I realized I am really the kind of person do things for my sake...was it suppose be good or~~?

However, I get these few pix from dutty's email that orignally from her piano teacher. I find it cute.

















I am only as strong as the coffee I dri
nk, the hairspray I use and the friends I have. To the cool women that have touched my life. Here's to you!















National Girlfriends Day
What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping, lunching, and travelling girls?
Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!
TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!




No comments: