Clovers-sanctuary.blogspot.com

No mood....


Packing for the day.....I have to give up one whole luggage of clothes....well....I got too many books....so clothes became the "best alternative for gone"....
I still in pain of loosing Cinnamon...I edit pix took from college with my classmates the other day but I have no mood to put them on...Sry guys, not today.
Just a lot thing in my head. Went to IDP the other day for my Aussi plan...Hell, of course I want it to carry on....but turns out Not SO positive to catch up Feb intake....I am confused. Why the hell taking so long for me to get my full transcript....- -!!!
Finally the hotel in Beijing has settled for me starting training after go back, and ILETs Test....- -

Packing Packing Packing Packing......Does Any one stuff in animals ...- -...

This is all the today...night everyone.

No comments: