Clovers-sanctuary.blogspot.com

Packing.....

Finally my exams end.

We had lunch and group discussion about the little get away farewell thing among my class last Friday after the Last Exam, which I think I did horribly. I spent the weekend with Dutti watched Drama. I claimed boring and life is getting empty after classes and exams have really just end up. So, My sweet big Muffin dutti ask me practice Piano with her. I can barely read notes without counting now....(- -...feeling shy to talk about this...) after for soooooooooooooooooo long since the last time I touched it. Anyway, I do enjoy it. We watched "kyle XY" and we love the cast and show. We went to Bangsar Village, its new wing opened. Cool place a lot of nice stuff to "window shopping"....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


That was a sweet weekend and I was so happy.
But I am unwell at the moment so I couldn't.
I spent almost the whole afternoon at KLCC, taking elevators up and down. Not as is something I planed to do. I just keep forgetting why I go up or down. Since Exams are finished, the next thing for me to do is--LEAVING. Packing, Visa and long list of thing I need to do before the middle of April is coming. I just felt tired this afternoon. I couldn't decide where I want to go or what should I do first. I thought is better for me to drink some water so I wanted to go to the food court but missed it went to book store stand at the front door thinking " what am I doing here..."
So the end I got myself a 100plus. I thought it will be better if I getting some fresh air so I went out of the building. I was all panic for no reason.

And when I finally get back home..............Cinnamon left.













This is actually the Last pix I took for him, I was rushing to go out and I thought I can take pix any time when I get back. This 2 years old My big baby, father of 4 girls and 3 boys. He is a sweet pet who never bites--Me. I never expect any of them will just left me like this. It's just hard to explain how much he means to me. I barred him in the play ground of my building besides some plates. I don't know if i am over reacting but I am really so sad...............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should start packing already. Time for my to check out and I am gonna miss my apartment.

Packing and Leaving, which one of them will be harder?

No comments: