Clovers-sanctuary.blogspot.com
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 1.29.2007
Today is a fun day. I will miss my classmates a lot after this semester.
Maggie in BIG smile.....



Work on the whole weekend i finally finished all my assignments.
Now have one more group project and my General Project to go.
wish i can finish them all before i going back.

Aunty seriously telling me don't bring extra clothes stuff home. She bought a lot of thing for me...>.<...i think i will overweight again when i coming back.

Today had a fun lunch time with My class after Promotion Management Mid-term, Pitty cassy went back home early. The whole class is there but she. Anyway....We had some topic during lunch. LOL, about what cause diarrhoea....wondering if chicken are having sex...if cock got the "thing."...hahahahahahaha.....

Find this little Pet thing so cute from Elyse's Friendster.

Erm....I need a lot of sleep Now....good night everyone.

No comments: