Clovers-sanctuary.blogspot.com
03.02.2007
I love this afternoon is not so hot
I could walk slowly with my Apple and bread
I am making myself "Sweet Apple" Saturday Night

I am working on my project lately
I ate two Lunch in 3 hours
Thinking is a such a tiring thing for me
That must be the reason I am always eating

But this is all totally worth it. Because, We are going HOME.




The "Sounds of ours" URL somehow is only available for one day I think. Because it is Not working when i get home. So I put up them again. I know it may sounds silly for others cos we both neither have great voice nor Its a fun conversation. But I could just careless. Because, I love it.
hehehehehhehehehe................

Yesterday we went Sunway Pyramid playing Bowling. As a just for participating for Activities, I was very reasonable be kick out after first round. So I went shopping while the second round of Competition and I bought myself a new BIG purse. And the day before, we went to watch DEATH NOTES 2--supposedly. But we failed to reserve the tickets, so we watched "Blood and Chocolate" instead. I thought it should be a scary movie so I refused to watch it in the first but my rejection was being ignored And Dutty ask me~~pls....and she showed her pretending, sad bagging facial expression...- -
But turns out it is a so bloody COOL movie !



Anyway, Erm, Going to do my Spring Cleaning today. And it will start in 20 mints.

No comments: