Clovers-sanctuary.blogspot.com
01.03.2007
Last few days from General Project Submission

I am Running out of time for my general project but I decide take a moment to finish this post at least. Somehow, I have a feeling that I'll lost the meaning of doing it if I don't do it now.....

So, here, my weeks holiday in Beijing for CNY 2007.

*18.02.2007 00:35-00:40......Moment for Everyone.*



















* Dodo & Me*



















* 1st day, Old school classmates gathering*


















*CNY eve, Family dinner outside for the reason

that no-one like to wash dishes....lol*

















* I consist in hand-made Dumpling no-matter how...so...

we made it while we were watching the CNY concert.*

















*sibling....*


















* All the Fireworks started past midnight*





















* We had a little for ourselves too...

That's me at the back who was trying to fit in the pix but scared the fire...- -*
















*Window View...*

















*Still....*




*Daddy felt Beijing for Work 2 days before I returned*













*I remembered to ask her be COOL....but*
















*Meaningless pix....*














*Just If you don't know...

This is the true colour of Us...lol*






























*2008 Olympic.

I like the one on the right the most, because its Green and Its NAME is NINI!! LOL...*













*Last pic, My holiday end.*


No comments: