Clovers-sanctuary.blogspot.com

Sencond Day....

Note for self: Don't Eat too many strawberry at once.half kg at one time is maximum!

I Ate too many strawberry these two days, I am having a strawberry sick and I need I strawberry break. I thrown the left few not looking good any more strawberry due to my sickness to it...If Dutty is here...she might call it is a criminal...lol...God I miss you all..

Since Uncle went on the trip to Turkey, My duty is to walk the dog, take care the dog, stay home with the dog, make sure he is happy and on live as always....

Registered my ILETS lesson today cost 1 k over and got a new number for myself. And I get lost in the new huge shopping complex. Well, Excuse me, After four years I am reasonable to get lost though the place just near my house...- - Anyhow, I walked almost a hour finally get on a familiar road and managed get myself a taxi.

And, This is just my day....- - Pretty simple isn't it? I took couple of pix with my cellphone but I couldn't find the cable to upload them in my PC. It make my boring day even worse...

I need a little time to conclude a four years long memorable trip. I don't know where to start and it seems endless inside me. I need a rest inside and I know I can't let ME rest, I am having a exam is coming, I have a plan.I just need to learn fast, change with all the changes.

Getta sleep soon. Good night everyone.

No comments: