Clovers-sanctuary.blogspot.com

I am, nobody....

OK....I AM DEPRESSED.
I just realized I love so many things but I can do nothing.
I always dream if I had chance to do things I really like in the first place,
what if, maybe my life would never been this way.
I may never be me, I mean I am me, but not this me, another me....- -


Dutty wanted to eat my hand make Dumpling, so I made them 40 pieces this evening.
It is actually the first time I did almost everything by myself. They are big, farm, tasty and beautiful to me....hehe. It could be more nicer if dut dint come back from work 1 hour late then I cooked everything, all the dumpling and I even made a soup!

I am leaving. A little be emotional to leave a place I have had been almost 4 years. Well...I am always Emo..but this one....

I wish everything goes well. I wish this time I can do what I really want although I have no fate on that at all.

I think I am gonna leave my bloger just like this for a while till I settle down back home. Not because I have nothing to say, but way too many things. Sometimes speak everything out may be is not the best thing to do.

I am not happy, but I think I will be fine like I always will.

No comments: