Clovers-sanctuary.blogspot.com

K...I am home.


I am thinking about just like yesterday, Dutty, Sashi and me walked around in SGWang and Lawyat Plaza check the price for Dutty's new web cam.I couldn't decide if I wanna a MP4. We were laughing, taking pix, like we always do when we get together. Now everything seemed so far even though it was just yesterday. And I am home, Beijing, China far away from them already.
I dont know what to say....ya....no idea how I feel at the moment, maybe I do but I just really Dont..- -

First Day back Beijing. Feeling strongly about hating unknown. Still Reading "the angel experiment", FYI, It is a good book, cover and content. Ate whole pot of strawberry....
I guess is the best thing ever happened in my day.....We see how thing goes.....













Good night....First thing to change. home role one, sleep before 12....- -

No comments: